Friday, January 15, 2010

Philips Remote I Just Purchased A Universal Television Remote Control By Philips. Can It Work With A Sony Trinitron TV? How?

I just purchased a Universal Television remote control by Philips. Can it work with a Sony Trinitron TV? How? - philips remote

I am sure that the remote, I can be bought for the kind of TV I own programmed. I have the instructions supplied with the remote control, but could not do anything to the TV. The problem is that the gap is incompatible with the nature of your TV or could be something to do what I have done or not? I have a Sony Trinitron TV. I bought a DVD remote control from Philips, which claims it can work and television cable. If I wanted to change the channel for the introduction of cable television, I want to (TV, change the cable to use video recorder) to? I also noticed in the manual that different cable systems each have a unique number that can be programmed into the remote. When programming the number of cable remote to my cable company established? I welcome someone to give me some advice, what I do. Thank you!

1 comments:

carl said...

On the home page and see if it helps.

http://www.remotecentral.com

Post a Comment