Monday, January 18, 2010

I Used To Mock God Why Some People Mock At God In Brazil ? And What About America Do U Guys Do That Too ?

Why some people mock at God in brazil ? and what about america do u guys do that too ? - i used to mock god

in the Q & i been in Brazil a question about Moses and the Ten Comandments me, I may have this part of the Bible, when Moses obeyed God and be used by God to do all these incredible things start turning around as blood and water in Egipt was amazing, surrounded as Moses and his people, the Egyptian army, and ends, but God has the power to open the Red Sea .... Well, I told this story, which you probably know all, and she responded by saying stupid things like: do u really in fairy tales? ... and it is stupid ... Moron and lost .... What the hell is wrong with people? Why the lack of respect for God and his word like that? Are you a man in America? do u believe in God and everything that is written in the Bible? ..... Indeed, most Brazilians are Catholic? ..... Thank you for your attention, I was born in Brazil, German, Australia and Protestant ..

7 comments:

Kenneth H said...

Everything you go through the time when others follow you.

Blessed are you, because you're on track and to insult others because of God. great is your reward in heaven! I wish I had more opportunities to defend what I believe

John 16:33 "I told you these things so that you have peace in me. In this world you can have problems. But cheer I have overcome the world."

Matthew 5: 44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

stay strong and live like Jesus. turn the other cheek and forgive those who insult you. show kindness and love for all.

near to God, and he will take care of you and not an insult
Mark 12 36 David himself, speaking through the Holy Spirit, said:
"The Lord said unto my Lord,
"Sit at my right hand
until I make thine enemies
under his feet. "

God bless

eldad9 said...

There was no reason for foul language, but the Bible is a fairy tale.

tracy211... said...

Some people are in the world. Not me, Jesus Christ, my personal Savior!

lifeseek... said...

not mock God because they are just limited by their scope and spirit. You have the faith of his father and what you can do what your child set the example of Christ on the cross: "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
May God bless you!

Uzlu2919 said...

seems to happen everywhere, and it is a mistake!

Sheryl said...

Ut-oh ..... Here it comes!

Mahal said...

Mocking God is spreading where Christianity and Judaism.

America was the birthplace of organized atheism has, after all.

Post a Comment