Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fidelity Chess Computer I Have A Fidelity Voice Chess Challenger But The Plug Does Not Have An Adapter To Put Into A Wall What Do I Do?

I have a fidelity voice chess challenger but the plug does not have an adapter to put into a wall what do i do? - fidelity chess computer

I have a voice model VCC Chess Challenger fidelity, while the complement system seems to need a power adapter to fit into a socket in Australia (must not be taken in Australia, you can always get a converter.) Who knows if and where I can buy?

In fact, seems the little plug out of the system of flat feet, 1 tooth less than a year ago.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Discover all hardware stores or computer for the adapter.

pdq said...

Electronics Boutique. In the United States would be something like Radio Shack. You do not know what they are Down Under.

Post a Comment