Saturday, January 30, 2010

Girl Boxer Wedgie Wedgied By Some Kids At School In Front Of Girl I Like? (tighty Whities Mistake?)?

Wedgied by some kids at school in front of girl i like? (tighty whities mistake?)? - girl boxer wedgie

Ok, so I'm a user whiti Whitey, and I think that had seen some of the boys when I was in the gym locker room. I left the class and things were fine. Until I are talking, the girl (she was so hot and I) love to year. Then the boys will be fought. pantsed me first and when I saw how my tighty whiti, jumped in the literature to date and drive. Everyone laughed. the girl even laughed and said, 'cute tighty whiti. gave a lurch.

I think he felt bad. cuz I get many wedgie. everything I think, to write cuz im wearin my versions further. the latter, although the boys tried to hang in a closet. She stopped when I told them, and they leave me with a smile. It's embarrassing to your help to have out of the box where my underwear!

would still like me?
Wedgie What should I do?

I tried again with the boxer literally pulled out of me. What can I do?

5 comments:

angel-x said...

would still want you, I would. x

YAMAMA75... said...

I think he still loves you.

You do not know what I do fall wedgie, but occur, perhaps in the face? hehehe .. jk

♥Sydney☮ said...

Switch in the gym class now?

FPB22204 said...

uh, because I'm a girl, and I probably still like you if your cute.Anyway Nice, would make the learning karate, and next time try the guys who call him a song of Sunday, your block . If you do not have time to learn, karate, against the beast, stupid and heartless, them a song on Sunday! Tell them, "Now you know what I feel." If the child, and your not strong enough to give them a song of Sunday, the rest of them, but easy to say exactly this:
"I'm tired of attacking you, and I really do not. It's very sad that you have been raised so bad. So, you learned your mother or perhaps his father had taught her mother. In both cases, leaving the intention of your car is better because they are not everywhere. "

Marcos!! said...

Dude, seriously stand for themselves.

Sometimes I wear tighty whiti, but I do not, I feel good, so I carry. I do not care what people think.

Now to what to do with children who are themselves.
Even if your child, even if the weaker or even if the 2 against one. It is likely that it stopped completely. Now you can defend himself, and he knows that he is struggling every time you leave her alone. But if I do, I had to do it before people. Shame to be friends, then make sure they see and know that this is not a puppet more. Believe me, whether you win or lose, at least not the wimp in school longer. They know that this is not a kitten more. and hit her as hard as you can.

Post a Comment