Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Online Gay Avatar Games What Is This Game?

What is this game? - online gay avatar games

My friend found this game online gay once, but he does not remember his name. She said it was encouraging that the characters seemed a little avatars yahoo. Well, she started as a man who rises to a gay bar and club goes around trying to have sex and stuff, but you have to collect condoms first. He pointed out that sex with the boy who had to take the cup of beer for himself. There was also a cyclist will always come with your BF and then and have a 3some. Basically comes to solving small puzzles and other things a little gay sex. If anyone knows what is the name of this game that will help me please. I think this game seems to be fun.

1 comments:

troubled father said...

In fact, I played this game and melee. Curiously, the plant is safe!

Let me see if I can find.

Okay, is called "Room cruise Gayromeo.

Here is a link.

http://www.gayromeo.com/sexfun/games/pla ...

Post a Comment