Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nikon D40 Field Guide Blogspot Do You Own A NIkon D40x Slr Digital Camera?

Do you own a NIkon D40x slr digital Camera? - nikon d40 field guide blogspot

If you then you have the Nikon D40 / D40x Laminated Field Reference Card? I think a purchase, but I wonder what kind of information is in it, so I'm not wasting my money. I have the book Digital Field Guide, but it is great for my camera bag. Any information that you are ready, shares would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

fhotoace said...

You can do a few things to make life easier.

Practice at home with your Digital Field Guide and get a feel for how your camera ... Practice until you can check without a leader to his side.

If you only use your meter when shooting in manual mode, or select an alternative (fixed automatically on the diaphragm, shutter speed, or programmed mode is based).

When I learn (before) a few courses, I sit in front of the television and the practice of composition and exposure (without film) in the camera. Since you have a digital camera, you can see the results of the following actions on the computer.

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40x.ht ...

Enjoy your new camera.

Post a Comment